Do You Have Any ITEMS / PRODUCTS To Sell?
Kindly Send Us Your Name, Item / Product Pictures, Location, Price & Phone Number To firstname.lastname@example.org And We Will Help You Publish It To Find A Buyer.
The factional leader of Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau, has said he is still alive practising “Quranism and not “Sociologists” together with members of his sect.
Shekau said this in a new video which lasted for 38 minutes and 36 seconds released by the sect on Sunday.
The factional Boko Haram leader, who spoke in Kanuri, Arabic and Hausa languages, said his ‘brethren’ must be released, if he must “bring back the Chicok girls.” He was with two armed bodyguards in the video.
Shekau, in the video, mocked President Muhammadu Buhari, his Chadian counterpart, Idris Derby, whom he described as infidels.
He also faulted Buhari and the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai’s declaration that the military had overrun the sect, saying the terrorists could never be defeated because they were fighting Prophet Mohammed’s cause.
An online medium, Sahara Reporters, which interpreted Shekau’s vituperations, said the Boko Haram leader warned the people of Kano and Kaduna to repent because they were in trouble for betraying the cause of Uthman Dan Fodio, the founder of the Sokoto Caliphate.
Shekau also mocked theBringBackOurGirls campaigners, saying, they should also bring back ‘our brethren,’ while he boasted that Buhari and Buratai were only bragging and dishing out false assumption about crushing the Boko Haram sect.
But the Nigerian Army has said that Shekau is insane.
The Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Sani Usman, said in an electronic mail on Sunday that the video released by the sect on Sunday confirmed the suspicion that Shekau had become mentally sick.
For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +2348086951007/BBM:D8B6C31C or Email us: Info@toorugged.com
Usman said the appearance of Shekau in the video in which he tried to deny the aerial attack on his hideout during which he was wounded only confirmed that he was close to his end.
The acting Army spokesman advised Nigerians to discountenance the content of the video as the military was making sustained efforts to clear the remnants of the insurgents and rescue all captives including the Chibok girls.
“The attention of the Nigerian Army has been drawn to a video clip released by the so-called Abubakar Shekau faction of the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists group this morning.
“In it, the purported leader of the group, in his usual insane manner, made all sorts of assertions to the point of threatening various towns, groups and individuals.
“He also tried albeit failingly to deny the air raid by the Nigerian Air Force in which he was wounded.
“The video has shown beyond all reasonable doubt the earlier suspicion that the purported factional terrorists group leader is mentally sick and unstable. The ranting is also another sign that the end is near for him which is part of the signs of all wicked people.
“The Nigerian Army wishes to assure the public that they should not be bothered by the contents of the video clip. This is because the facts on the ground speak for themselves. It is public knowledge that the military has been making concerted efforts to clear the remnants of the terrorists and to rescue all persons held hostage by them especially the abducted Chibok secondary schoolgirls.”
He said the military was determined to ensure that Boko Haram was stopped no matter how long it would take.
He stressed that the Army had already released thousands of captives from the insurgent group.
He assured the residents of Maiduguri, Kano, Kaduna and Zaria of the readiness of the military to defend them and to deal with the Boko Haram’s threat.
286 total views, 5 views today