For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +2348086951007/BBM:D8B6C31C or Email us: Info@toorugged.com
A 15-year-old junior high school student, identified as Juliana Awotwi, has reportedly been burnt to death at Dome Perfect area, near Kwabenya in Accra, Ghana by a mysterious fire.
Adom News reported the girl died after the kiosk she was sleeping in caught fire last Sunday at dawn. It was gathered that the fire might have been started by a lighted candle.
The Ghana National Fire Service, Legon branch, responded swiftly to the call and moved to the scene to control the fire from spreading to other adjoining structures.
Father of the deceased, Emmanuel Awotwi, told DAILY GUIDE that his daughter, Juliana, visited him that Saturday evening to spend some time with him.
Do You Have Any ITEMS / PRODUCTS To Sell?
Kindly Send Us Your Name, Item / Product Pictures, Location, Price & Phone Number To email@example.com And We Will Help You Publish It To Find A Buyer.
115 total views, 2 views today