WWE Hell in a Cell 2017 results:
– Kickoff Match: Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable defeated The Hype Bros. Gable pinned Ryder after their powerbomb/reverse bulldog off the ropes finisher.
1. Hell in a Cell match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship: The Usos defeated The New Day (c). The Usos won the match with a tandem splash on Xavier Woods with a steel chair assist, becoming the five-time Tag Team Champions. This was billed as the “final meeting” of the two teams.
2. Randy Orton defeated Rusev. Guess.
3. Triple Threat Math for the United States Championship: Baron Corbin defeated AJ Styles (c) and Tye Dillinger. Tye Dillinger was added to the match earlier in the day, making it a triple threat. Styles hit a Phenomenal Forearm on Dillinger, so Corbin kicked him out of the ring and stole the win. Baron Corbin is the new United States Champion.
4. Smackdown Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair defeated Natalya (c) by disqualification. After a long match, Natalya hit Charlotte in the leg with a steel chair to cause a disqualification. Charlotte wins, but Natalya is still champion.
5. WWE Championship Match: Jinder Mahal (c) defeated Shinsuke Nakamura. The Singh Brothers were ejected for trying to cheat, so Jinder Mahal pinned Shinsuke Nakamura clean with a Khallas.
6. Bobby Roode defeated Dolph Ziggler. Roode won with a roll-up with a handful of tights. After the match, Ziggler hit a Zig Zag on Roode.
7. Hell in a Cell Match: Kevin Owens defeated Shane McMahon. Owens fell from the middle of the cell wall through a table. Shane McMahon tried to climb the cage and drop an elbow on him, but Sami Zayn appeared, pulled Owens off the table so Shane would crash and burn, and dragged Owens onto McMahon for the “falls count anywhere” three count.
For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +2348086951007/BBM:D8B6C31C or Email us: Info@toorugged.com
644 total views, 6 views today
Do You Have Any ITEMS / PRODUCTS To Sell?
Kindly Send Us Your Name, Item / Product Pictures, Location, Price & Phone Number To email@example.com And We Will Help You Publish It To Find A Buyer.