In a chat with Saturday Beats, Olamide said that there was no bad blood between them, referring to the young singers as his brothers.
“I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion; I am just living my own dream. It is not about Adekunle Gold or Lil Keshi not being on my label but maintaining a good relationship with them. We have a good relationship as we are brothers, so it is not just about business. Definitely, they would be at my show,” he said.
Speaking on his show, which is to hold in at Teslim Balogun Stadium, the singer explained that he was very excited especially about the venue and he was optimistic that his fans would fill up the 25,000-seat stadium. He said,
For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +2348086951007/BBM:D8B6C31C or Email us: Info@toorugged.com
“My people love me and they are always my people. The kind of relationship that I have with my people is genuine, it is not based on hype because it is very real and organic. I am very sure that everyone who identifies with what is real will come out on that day. I am very excited because this is something I have been dreaming about for over three years.”
283 total views, 2 views today
More from my site
- [TR Ent] Olamide Reveals REAL Nature Behind Lil Kesh, Adekunle Gold, Others Under His Label
- [TR Music] Olamide – Orobo (Prod. Young John)
- [TR Ent] How Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Other Nigerian Celebrities Ignore 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA)
- [TR Ent] Adekunle Gold, Chinko Ekun & Viktoh Are Set To Leave YBNL
- Watch Nasty C, 2baba, Olamide, LIL Kesh, Mayorkun And Many More Performance At Davido’s 30 Billion Concert (Video)
- Watch Olamide, Small Doctor, Lil Kesh, Ycee & CDQ Performance At “Olamide Live In Concert 4” #Olic4